1. Keep your eyelashes dry 24 hours after application, avoid contact with water, tears and make up. After that it is safe to swim, shower or exercise.
2. Avoid sauna's, steam rooms and steam facials. Tell your beautician you have extensions and she will cover your eyes.
3. Do NOT use oil based make up remover, waterproof and oil based products around your eyes. Doing so can make the glue very sticky.
4. Use only water based ( oil free) eye make up remover. Available at the salon.
5. Keep your eyes clean by removing eye makeup daily.
6. Do not rub, pull or scratch your eyelash extensions. Doing so could damage your natural eyelash permanently.
7. For special occasions you can use mascara ( water BASED not waterproof!!) available at the salon.
8. Comb them out. To prevent any criss-crossing lashes, use the brush provided. Keep you eye open and place the brush on top end of the extensions. Do not roll the brush but move it to the end of the extension.